DATTES is a software which have been developed in order to facilitate and accelerate data processing in the energy storage field. It is written in MATLAB and all functions are GNU Octave compatible
DATTES makes possible to:
- Read experimental results file from a wide range of battery cyclers
- Convert proprietary results file format to open and standards ones
- Process experimental data to determine main features including low current behavior or electrochemical impedance spectroscopy
- Visualize experimental and processed data
- Model experimental data
The different DATTES stable versions are here
The current DATTES development version is here
- Learn the DATTES workflow
- Getting started with DATTES
- A cheatsheet
- FAQ Users
- How to contribute to DATTES ?
- Updates about releases and publications
- Contact page
DATTES is free software licensed under GNU GPL v3.
Copyright (c) 2015, E. Redondo, M. Hassini. This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
DATTES have been created in 2015 by :
Main contributors to the code and the documentation are :